Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

USC Running Back LenDale White Going Pro
#1

Southern Cal running back LenDale White declared himself eligible for the NFL draft Wednesday, saying he had accomplished everything he wanted to for the Trojans.

White said the decision was difficult. "I wouldn't say it was a slam dunk" to leave USC, he said.

Heisman Trophy winner Reggie Bush will announce Thursday whether he'll return to Southern California for his senior season or enter the NFL draft
Reply
#2

Gee, what a shocker that is.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

I heard the Dolphins trade Ricky williams to the Texans for David Carr and then the Texans take Vince Young.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

It looks like Houston is going to take Vince Young. There is a real grass roots effort by the people in Houston to get him (that's his hometown). Evidently there is a history of Houston taking local standouts for their pro teams.

Vince Young even stated last night at some award ceremony that he wanted to play in Houston.
Reply
#5

I'll trade some gi-joes against a collection of baseball cards
Reply
#6

Good for Houston. Continued futility. What a waste. If they had any kind of O line they might be a decent team. Instead they will overpay for this guy and he will wash out. Think Marcus Vick.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I heard the Dolphins trade Ricky williams to the Texans for David Carr and then the Texans take Vince Young.


thanks for reading my thread
Reply
#8

I've been trying to find what White's draft stock is like these days...any projections? Top 10? 20?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:I've been trying to find what White's draft stock is like these days...any projections? Top 10? 20?
I haven't seen anyone put out a draft projection yet. I have been curious to see how the experts line up the players. Dallas picks way down the list this year, and they need a quarterback pretty bad. With Young coming out, that just adds one more to the list before Dallas picks. In other words, it pushes someone down one spot closer to Dallas's pick.

If anyone sees any list of players in order of their importance in the draft, please post it.
Reply
#10

for flump:

Scouts Inc.'s Top 32
Player Class Pos. School
1. Reggie Bush Jr. RB USC
2. Matt Leinart Sr. QB USC
3. D'Brickashaw Ferguson Sr. OT Virginia
4. A.J. Hawk Sr. OLB Ohio St.
5. Vince Young Jr. QB Texas
6. Mario Williams Jr. DE N.C. State
7. Jimmy Williams Sr. DC Virginia Tech
8. Demeco Ryans Sr. OLB Alabama
9. DeAngelo Williams Sr. RB Memphis
10. Chad Greenway Sr. OLB Iowa
11. Jay Cutler Sr. QB Vanderbilt
12. Vernon Davis Sr. TE Maryland
13. Mathias Kiwanuka Sr. DE B.C.
14. Tamba Hali Sr. DE Penn St.
15. Michael Huff Sr. DB Texas
16. Santonio Holmes Jr. WR Ohio St.
17. Gaines Adams Jr. DE Clemson
18. Derek Hagan Sr. WR Arizona St.
19. Haloti Ngata Jr. DT Oregon
20. Sinorice Moss Sr. WR Miami-FL
21. Laurence Maroney Jr. RB Minnesota
22. Paul Posluszny Jr. OLB Penn St.
23. Orien Harris Sr. DT Miami-FL
24. Mercedes Lewis Sr. TE UCLA
25. Claude Wroten Sr. DT LSU
26. Marcus McNeill Sr. OT Auburn
27. Brodrick Bunkley Sr. DT Florida St.
28. Thomas Howard Sr. OLB UTEP
29. LenDale White Jr. RB USC
30. Kelly Jennings Sr. DC Miami-FL
31. Elvis Dumervil Sr. DE Louisville
32. Leonard Pope Jr. TE Georgia


from espn - http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/index
Reply
#11

I heard the Packers are looking at taking White a 5.Is there an anihil8tor thread about this somewhere like I care?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

I think Posluszny is staying in school.

That's what I was hoping to see with White...I'd love to see the Pats get him or Maroney (if he falls), but there's probably a greater need at linebacker...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I heard the Packers are looking at taking White a 5.Is there an anihil8tor thread about this somewhere like I care?

They must still be mourning the death of Big Reggie.

Even with all five players they still won't be able to fill all of their gaps.
Reply
#14

Vitamin E Wrote:They must still be mourning the death of Big Reggie.

Even with all five players they still won't be able to fill all of their gaps.

I think its all for Brett Favre.They are hiring their old QB coach so he wont retire but I think it wont matter they need to much.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Am I to understand he dressed like an NFL class act?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)