Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

doing a laundry...
#1

damn that washmachine is drying @1200 rpm...feeling that some airplane is on his runway.

(almost midnight here my neighboors going to looove me so much).

luckily it's finished right ....now :d
Reply
#2

there are usually "levelling screws" at the four corners of the machine
make sure they are adjusted properly
this might quiet the machine down a bit

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

ooh yeah I did read the manual of that thing meanwhile, I gotta correct that maybe she's not perfectly plane.

btw it's funny in the manual they explained how to put clothes into the washmachine "open the door and put clothes into it", there was even a nice reminders like "put money out of the pockets"
Reply
#4

The money in the pockets is not a big issue. It is the Tissues and papers, Pens and markers that reek the most havoc.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

SanDog Wrote:The money in the pockets is not a big issue. It is the Tissues and papers, Pens and markers that reek the most havoc.

oh yeah that hapenned to me once, all my undies were from the same "solid grey" color.

some errors you do only once.
Reply
#6

Hey Nboy ....

Just to test your neighbours ..
Launder your pots and pans next night Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
04-19-2006, 08:36 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
12-02-2005, 01:47 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-25-2005, 08:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)