Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

light laundry bag
#1

just went and picked up my laundry
they wash, dry and fold
the funny part is that it is about half what it used to cost me for the service in mexico

the problem is the bag felt about five pounds lighter when i picked it up
either they snagged some shit, or those clothes were really dirty:blink:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

You might want to save the bag to keep you warm in a few weeks.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

zing

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

It it lighter cause they just toss the Depends. You're not supposed to wash them, snarg.
Reply
#5

That old man smell is heavy and hard to wash out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

If you cut a hole in the top and two in the sides of the bag, you can wear it for a shirt.
Reply
#7

Don't listen to em big guy!

They prolly stole your underwear and are sniffing them as we speak!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:It it lighter cause they just toss the Depends. You're not supposed to wash them, snarg.


yeah, the directions say to toss them, but usually the lightly soiled ones come thru the was h just fine, thanks


Blueeyedwoman Wrote:If you cut a hole in the top and two in the sides of the bag, you can wear it for a shirt.


and what would i use for a raincoat if i did that??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:and what would i use for a raincoat if i did that??
[Image: used-condom-43w346446.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
09-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Last Post by Devious
04-19-2006, 08:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-22-2006, 12:57 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-30-2005, 10:58 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
10-05-2005, 07:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)