Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Insanetrain 2005 Album of the Year
#21

Sigue Sigue Sputnik . Love Missile

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

Easy...White Stripes-Get Behind me Satan
Reply
#23

minorthreat Wrote:Easy...White Stripes-Get Behind me Satan

i love you

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#24

Willie Nelson

Countryman

This is his reggae album... very good stuff
Reply
#25

Anhil8tor Wrote:Willie Nelson

Countryman

This is his reggae album... very good stuff

serious? i thought about picking it up.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#26

cLaY Wrote:serious? i thought about picking it up.


it comes up on launchcast...
http://music.yahoo.com/ar-258407-videos--Willie-Nelson

1. Do You Mind Too Much I...
2. How Long Is Forever
3. I'm A Worried Man
4. The Harder They Come
5. Something To Think About
6. Sitting In Limbo (my favorite)
7. Darkness On The Face O...
8. One In A Row
9. I've Just Destroyed Th...
10. You Left Me A Long, Lo...
11. I Guess I've Come To L...
12. Undo The Right
Reply
#27

actually have 2 videos up..

I'm a worried man is $$$$
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)