Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post Your Reasons Flumper > BIRD33
#41

Paddy Wrote:Flumper shares himself with many boreds, BIRD33 is just here.


Another pro for BIRD33, thanks Paddy!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

how much does bird make?

I want to know where I stand at.
Reply
#43

I make a nice wage.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:I make a nice wage.

are we talking six figures?

gross?

net?
Reply
#45

Next you'll be asking for boxers.I'm not playing this game.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

BIRD33 Wrote:Next you'll be asking for boxers.I'm not playing this game.

S'ok bro. I'm pretty sure I make more than you then.
Reply
#47

Anhil8tor Wrote:S'ok bro. I'm pretty sure I make more than you then.


I'm pretty sure that you don't.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

Bird is a rock.

Flump is kind of flaky.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#49

WoolyGoat Wrote:Bird is a rock.

Flump is kind of flaky.

If by "flaky" you mean "double mother fucking platinum", then sure.
Reply
#50

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If by "flaky" you mean "double mother fucking platinum", then sure.
read: higher highs, lower lows

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#51

Yeah but at least Flumper doesn't hijack threads with sports talk so I give him points for that.
Reply
#52

Sunny Wrote:Yeah but at least Flumper doesn't hijack threads with sports talk so I give him points for that.

You seem to think your opinion means something.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:You seem to think your opinion means something.

Don't get all defensive I was making an observation.
Reply
#54

BIRD33 Wrote:What part of semen in a guys mouth is gay isnt logical?Its like the one universal truth for me.

Semen in a guys mouth being gay wasn't the illogical part. It was your insistence that since gay guys do it, it must be gay. By the same token, ass sex must be gay, because gay guys do it. And it was about personal semen, not from another dude. I have no argument to counter your "another guy's semen in my mouth is gay."
Reply
#55

Banana Wrote:Semen in a guys mouth being gay wasn't the illogical part. It was your insistence that since gay guys do it, it must be gay. By the same token, ass sex must be gay, because gay guys do it. And it was about personal semen, not from another dude. I have no argument to counter your "another guy's semen in my mouth is gay."

Yeah, ass sex (on a guy) is gay. No matter how it is done. Extremely gay.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)