Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tammy...it's 10am on Monday morning
#1

where's my scratch and sniff picture of your chair?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:where's my scratch and sniff picture of your chair?

i've been at a press conference..and i'm feeling kinda lazy right now.. maybe this afternoon..

Wink

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#3

TammyC Wrote:i've been at a press conference..and i'm feeling kinda lazy right now.. maybe this afternoon..

Wink

what kind of excuse is that? Next your gunna tell me you were actually working and stuff.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
06-22-2010, 04:41 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:22 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 01:59 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-28-2009, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)