Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Will One Of You Tards With UJ Cred Do Me A Favor?
#41

I like Dairy. He's a good shit.
Reply
#42

Dr. Lecter Wrote:There may just be one less quite soon, if my spidey senses are tingling accurately today.
But your boy Dairy has not shown up for months now.


Horse? That would make me happy.
Reply
#43

minorthreat Wrote:Horse? That would make me happy.


i wouldnt be suprised in the least..
Reply
#44

:ph34r:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#45

This thread has taken an unfortunate turn.
Reply
#46

hoax Wrote:i wouldnt be suprised in the least..


Nah, I'm just joking. I like him a bunch. We were actually going to meet up once while he was over here.
Reply
#47

How is my thread doing over there?
Reply
#48

TomFoolery Wrote:How is my thread doing over there?
:rip:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#49

TomFoolery Wrote:How is my thread doing over there?

it's not doing anything. everyone is too busy sucking eachothers dick in two other lame threads.
Reply
#50

hoax Wrote:it's not doing anything. everyone is too busy sucking eachothers dick in two other lame threads.

Tell them I said to stop being buttfucks. Where is BostonRedSox04?
Reply
#51

TomFoolery Wrote:Tell them I said to stop being buttfucks. Where is BostonRedSox04?


fuck if i know.. out arresting black people?
Reply
#52

hoax Wrote:fuck if i know.. out arresting black people?


Beamin?
Reply
#53

I would PM you my nic and pass but you would lose it for me immediately.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#54

dodgeit99 Wrote:Shit I'll kick his ass at MVP anyday.
There's one. I think he's been over here a few times too. Want me to PM him, Stoolery?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#55

Dr. Lecter Wrote:There's one. I think he's been over here a few times too. Want me to PM him, Stoolery?

[Image: driving.miss.daisy2.jpg]
Reply
#56

:loool:


Hey- I'm a grown man. I don't need to ask him for permission when I have to make water!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#57

Dr. Lecter Wrote:There's one. I think he's been over here a few times too. Want me to PM him, Stoolery?


She doesn't even know her XBox Live! handle. :roll:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Vea por favor
luccianobr
Last Post by prothought
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Last Post by what?
01-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Last Post by newduser
10-07-2005, 01:03 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-30-2005, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Ntype
07-27-2005, 09:24 PM
Last Post by xXhOnEyBeEXx
06-23-2005, 12:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)