Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ya gotta hand it to Clay....
#1

In the beginng I thought it the whole joke gone horribly wrong. Since then I've figured out it wasn't some e-lovers quarrel, but as of late Fem seems to be obsessing over him...Today has been the worst stalking to date.
Reply
#2

Stalk? Ok!! :lool:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:In the beginng I thought it the whole joke gone horribly wrong. Since then I've figured out it wasn't some e-lovers quarrel, but as of late Fem seems to be obsessing over him...Today has been the worst stalking to date.

^^^totally gets it

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

^^Totally luvs anyone who sides with him.^^

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#5

fem Wrote:^^Totally luvs anyone who sides with him.^^

^^Needs to find a new e-lover^^

I'll apply if you send me the apprpriate forms to fill out.
Reply
#6

fem Wrote:^^Totally luvs anyone who sides with him.^^

incorrect, i'm tighter with bill than anyone on this board, thanks.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

I can get sex from my fiance thank you very much.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:incorrect, i'm tighter with bill than anyone on this board, thanks.

Never seen it before, but whatever.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#9

fem Wrote:I can get sex from my fiance thank you very much.
and I'm not that too far away if you get desperate. an excellent pinch partner.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#10

fem Wrote:Never seen it before, but whatever.

Of course you wouldn't, We keep our PMs off the board.

Me and clay actually do talk pretty regularly, I'm feeling kinda ghey.
Reply
#11

Asshat Wrote:and I'm not that too far away if you get desperate. an excellent pinch partner.

True that.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:Of course you wouldn't, We keep our PMs off the board.

Me and clay actually do talk pretty regularly, I'm feeling kinda ghey.
"kinda ghey"??????

When this word gets out you will be dressing like Rue Paul and leading the Mardi Gras Parade on Queer Friday.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#13

^^^^ knows how to spell rupaul correctly. gay

prolly
Reply
#14

Asshat Wrote:"kinda ghey"??????

When this word gets out you will be dressing like Rue Paul and leading the Mardi Gras Parade on Queer Friday.

Kewl we can trade clothes then...

smacking Bill is like the red sox taking on a teeball team, you should know that by now.
Reply
#15

Bill Wrote:Kewl we can trade clothes then...

smacking Bill is like the red sox taking on a teeball team, you should know that by now.
why does everyone feel the need to post my shortcomings.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#16

I'll be sticking to ClamDigger threads from now on. I've learned my lesson here.
Reply
#17

fem Wrote:Stalk? Ok!! :lool:
Hysterical denial is even more incriminating. Just sayin'
Reply
#18

VitaminE Wrote:I'll be sticking to ClamDigger threads from now on. I've learned my lesson here.

I knew the red soc reference would keep you outta here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)