Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Alright I had to do this
#1

That dude at UJ whose woman smacked him with the cat just knocked her up. This is why Jerry stays on the air.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

nuno? children out of wedlock? what a hypocrite

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

that is classic
yer right about jerry, too
what a looser

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:nuno? children out of wedlock? what a hypocrite
I know little about him, but I do know that people who have fights and throw housepets should not procreate.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

he lives his life throught that gay ass site...fucking dorky fucking loser, and he thinks he's a musician. i'm done talking about that site for now.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

I've heard stories of cats smothering babies. :|
Reply
#7

thank you, clay
i wish everyone would just leave IT lite behind
check yer pm

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

Purple_Haze Wrote:I've heard stories of cats smothering babies. :|

That it is the second time today you have posted that. What gives, girlie?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:That it is the second time today you have posted that. What gives, girlie?
someone edited their post before.
Reply
#10

All idiots come to UJ. Then they come to IT and get less stupid. But that idiocy is still there. More with me than anyone else.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Last Post by who
10-21-2008, 04:14 AM
Last Post by who
04-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-28-2006, 01:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)