Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cookie Help
#1

Not the kind you bake. I need help with HTML Cookies. The cookies I have is apparantly either randomly timing out, or expiring after 30 minutes. The code sets it to 30 days. I am not sure how to read the cookie once it is set on the computer, if anyone does can you PM me?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
03-31-2007, 04:31 AM
Last Post by quint
12-13-2005, 06:09 AM
Last Post by Richard Glass
09-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
09-16-2005, 12:48 AM
Last Post by asshat
12-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Last Post by War
06-22-2004, 10:26 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-16-2004, 09:10 AM
Fortune cookie
bobbythong
Last Post by halfasleep
03-26-2004, 10:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: