Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Random Fortune Cookie
#1

here

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#2

My fortune was:

You will make out with your mother for $100



That better not be canadian or I'll be Pissed
Reply
#3

Cry
Reply
#4

My Fortune:


You will become a slave.

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#5

Your dad will get a sex change, you might wanna double up on mothers day gifts :lol: :lol:

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#6

You will eat meat today

Fuckin' right!
Reply
#7

my lucky numbers were.... 66-66-66-66-66

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#8

Man who can't find waldo is man who can't find osama.


Take that GW!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#9

i cant find waldo. Sad

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post by quint
04-17-2009, 11:46 PM
Last Post by who
07-30-2008, 04:28 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-08-2008, 12:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)