Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Got some mexican food yesterday.
#21

Only way to get better is practice, practice, practice!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#22

Unfortunately, Lean Cuisine and the likes (or salad) are now my good dinner friends.
Reply
#23

Yeah, I don't like cooking. lol The bf won't make "diet food" so I'm kind of screwed in that respect.
Reply
#24

bam Wrote:Yeah, I don't like cooking. lol The bf won't make "diet food" so I'm kind of screwed in that respect.

Using less high fat animal products is hardly "diet food."
Reply
#25

He considers it diet food. lol`
Reply
#26

well depends if his work consists in breaking stones with a large hammer all day long. I mean go on with the double gravy and pork skin roasted with caramel.

some bacon-art

[Image: tumblr_kzswzehxoj1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg]
Reply
#27

Yeah, he does physical labor. He's in good shape and good health so I can't really say much.
Reply
#28

I encountered some kind of interesting link here I mean it's just extremely NSFW and just gross.

it should be showed to everyone a little bit out of shape with a simple quote 'hey do you want to finish like that doing that ?'

Nobody sane would answer yes.
Reply
#29

dodsno Wrote:I encountered some kind of interesting link here I mean it's just extremely NSFW and just gross.

it should be showed to everyone a little bit out of shape with a simple quote 'hey do you want to finish like that doing that ?'

Nobody sane would answer yes.

I would respond with an emphatic yes, only to find that I was the source of this image.

Can I touch you? Are you real? What is this plastic feeling inside my heart? Is this what it's like to be human?

Can we frot now?

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#30

I can only imagine how horrible it was.

I had "mexican food" in England and it was atrocious.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
01-30-2009, 11:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)