Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I watched #1 Duke dismantle #21 Maryland last night..
#41

Anhil8tor Wrote:Dukie haters.. Please bold the games that you think Duke will lose.

TIA

01/14 at Clemson
01/18 No. 18 N.C. State
01/21 at Georgetown
01/26 at Virginia Tech
01/28 Virginia 7:00 PM
02/1 at No. 14 Boston College
02/4 Florida State
02/7 at No. 20 North Carolina
02/11 at No. 21 Maryland
02/14 Wake Forest
02/19 Miami
02/22 at Georgia Tech
02/25 at Temple
03/1 at Florida State
03/4 No. 20 North Carolina

Maryland game i question, but I'll pick it just because they hate Duke's guts as much as I do.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#42

i miss the good ole days
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)