Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You Guys Can Delete all my nics
#1

Tomfoolery's site is giving me the respect I deserve. My feelings are hurt and nothing, I mean NOTHING can change that. I'm so disappointed I swallowed a plastic fork in hopes of puncturing my tube thingy that connects to my stomach. Fuck you guys.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

no. fuck you

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#3

If cLay goes, I go.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If cLay goes, I go.

alright Clay, Time to get the fuck out.
Reply
#5

I've got a nic or two that can be deleted as well
Reply
#6

I've got three Nics in this thread that can be deleted. A clean start would be refreshing.
Reply
#7

Barry Dickinson Wrote:I've got three Nics in this thread that can be deleted. A clean start would be refreshing.

making this damn Bill Troll was probly your worst idea ever....
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:making this damn Bill Troll was probly your worst idea ever....

You should check out my Bill troll over at the new site. He's a hit with the fellas.
Reply
#9

bill Wrote:I bet I could suck 4 dicks at once. If there's a fifth volunteer he can use my rectum as an on deck circle.
. .
Reply
#10

Barry Dickinson Wrote:. .

Newest Member: vitamine

turnabout is fair play.....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)