Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yo cLaY
#1

What's the name of that fucker that plays the slide guitar? I guess he was on Rolling Stone's top 100 guitar players of all time list, and his concerts are awesome. Can't think of the fucker's name.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

Robert Randolph? I'm not sure if he was on 100 greatest guitarist, but dude is killer on slide guitar.

[Image: Robert%20Randolph.jpg]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

That's exactly who I was thinking of. He's going to be at SummerFest this year. I'm going to check him out for the first time.

Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:That's exactly who I was thinking of. He's going to be at SummerFest this year. I'm going to check him out for the first time.

Thanks.

Robert Randolph and The Family Band...good shit. He did "Voodoo Chili" by Jimi Hendrix on that VH1 Special. Dude is crazy good, you'll enjoy it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)