Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tech Question
#1

Can I change my IP address on a cable modem without changing to a proxy?

Does this make any sense?
Reply
#2

No, and yes.

(I don't have a clue, sorry)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#3

^ what he said

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Can I change my IP address on a cable modem without changing to a proxy?

Does this make any sense?

That depends on your ISP. If they set you up with a Static IP address then no, they always assign the same IP address to your computer.

If you're not on a static IP address then they should assign you a different one ever X number of days (or weeks). What's your computer setup look like? Do you connect the cable modem to a router, or just to your computer?
Reply
#5

:bump:

did you get this answered?
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote::bump:

did you get this answered?


I have no clue. I'll try when I get home.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)