Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Retirement Thread
#1

Well, Beaucephus banned me today, so I will be retiring (before I had a chance to post my nudes Sad ). Hope everyone enjoyed what time we had together. It was fun.













'sup Wyldbill. You rascal Wink


No ownster. no one owned. TomF figured me out.
Reply
#2

TF has outted plenty o' Vit E trolls as well. You'll be missed.
Reply
#3

damn I'm ghey.....
Reply
#4

I was just in it for the tit shot, honestly.
Reply
#5

My sincerest apologies for inadvertently outing this troll. It was a damn good one too. I had no idea that calling someone an asshat would out a troll. :blink: Go figure.
Reply
#6

so where did those pics come from then?
Reply
#7

from now on I'm calling every newbie an asshat.....shall become a new custom at IT....
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by CodeWarrior@Oct 6 2004, 06:05 PM
so where did those pics come from then?
[snapback]82726[/snapback]
you liked? Wink

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#9

I never saw no damn pics. Time to whip 'em out.
Reply
#10

damn right
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by asshat@Oct 6 2004, 12:08 PM
you liked? Wink
[snapback]82738[/snapback]


Yes...

:lmao:

Girlfriend or photoshop?
Reply
#12

Damn good troll. I thought it was a troll at first, then it was around so long that I wasn't sure. Asshat. Tongue

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by fermundacheese@Oct 6 2004, 09:15 PM
Yes...

:lmao:

Girlfriend or photoshop?
[snapback]82953[/snapback]
not photoshopped.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#14

Just out of curiosity, what the hell is up with all these "trolls" anyways.
Nothing better to do?
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by Rodeojunky@Oct 7 2004, 06:55 AM
Just out of curiosity, what the hell is up with all these "trolls" anyways.
Nothing better to do?
[snapback]83183[/snapback]

Trolls can be fun and/or funny if done correctly. chickychick had guys drooling for more, it was pretty funny to see after knowing the owner was a dude.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#16

Ahhhh....ok, thank ya....
i got on as a member an then wasnt here a lot so i'm tryin to catch up.
Reply
#17

Welcome back. B)

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)