Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

wii tennis anyone?
#1

[ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1884854/tennis_wii/"]Tennis Wii - Video[/ame]
Reply
#2

that was the most retarded thing I've seen
Reply
#3

And you've been here a month?! :eek:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

i thought it was funny
Reply
#5

i laffed

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

i'm starting to see that pineschic just isn't IT material.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:i'm starting to see that pineschic just isn't IT material.


This would really hurt coming from you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:i'm starting to see that pineschic just isn't IT material.

We need to talk to whoever ran her from stains.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

huh, no one ran me from anywhere.. I'm still there... just thought I make some enemies by wandering over here.

IT material??? ya'll havent gotten to my better side yet. lol
Reply
#10

besides.... you would miss me now that you had a small taste of me.... but most importantly..... I would never give you the satisfaction.
Reply
#11

no matter how brutally tortured!
Reply
#12

shoot.... do I have enough posts to get into the Arcade???

LOL
Reply
#13

bite me old timers
Reply
#14

Cucumber Wrote:And you've been here a month?! :eek:

Christ!! where have I been? LOL
Reply
#15

pineschic Wrote:huh, no one ran me from anywhere.. I'm still there... just thought I make some enemies by wandering over here.

IT material??? ya'll havent gotten to my better side yet. lol

we won't miss you
and it is clear there is no better side

you are perfect for IT

lolx2

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

snarg Wrote:we won't miss you
and it is clear there is no better side

you are perfect for IT

lolx2

:fuckYou::fuckYou::fuckYou::$
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
08-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Last Post by Sassy
03-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-21-2008, 08:51 PM
Last Post by quint
08-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-04-2007, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)