Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tennis player kills a pidgeon
#1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzqXT2D_2Q0"]YouTube - Pigeon killed by tennis player[/ame]

"Head shot"
Reply
#2

"out!"


Attached Files
.gif baseball_face.gif Size: 99.88 KB  Downloads: 5

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Funny.
Reply
#4

That was a cheep shot.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Too soon to rack myself? ><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

ntype, have you heard of the chat program Pidgin?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

The Randy Johson pitch was a good one also.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Last Post by Sassy
12-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-09-2008, 07:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)