Posts: 829
Threads: 220
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
6
well it's almost 3pm around here.
stop drinkin' all night you'll lose your job at the artificial cat anuses factory.
SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
That job is more important than you can possibly fathom.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
early morning stoned pimp here...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I just had a woman come into my office for a meeting who I've met a few time before but never had more than small talk with.I reach out to shake her hand and she's going for a hug.I almost grab her breast with my out stretched hand.What the fuck is with hugging strangers?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I hate those awkward moments. My boss tries to hug me from time to time. It's always awkward.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think I'm scarred for life after that encounter.Imagine the one hand hug since my other hand is furiously dodging her right tit.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:Is she hot?
It's a he, and I'd rather fuck ....anyone, anything, anytime.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
bird, need more data.
how old is she?
is she hot? if so then then scarring is limited.
big hooters? also limited.
did she enjoy the half feel?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its hard to believe I know.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
sounds like the type that will be reaching for stuff after a few christmas cocktails.
nothing like a north jersey fahgetta-bout-it.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
She probably was lots fun 15 years ago.She's not a great manager and her main strength is she's been with the same company for 20 years so I think she cruised on looks forever and now its not cutting it at least with me.
See You In Toledo