Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Romo out 4 weeks!!! WHOOOHOOO
#41

Isnt it Sam Rosen?He does a lot of cardinals games and weak NFC east games.

Harlen must have been sad when the T-wolves folded and had to find a new job.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:Harlen must have been sad when the T-wolves folded and had to find a new job.

simply cruel

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#43

Does anyone really believe that Mike Singletary is the answer?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:Does anyone really believe that Mike Singletary is the answer?

I think we can agree Mike Nolan isn't.
Reply
#45

#1 Do you really call singletary and upgrade over nolan?

#2 Wouldnt the niners having to play the tough NFC east have a little to do with some of his losses?They played decent against the eagles.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

Its all about Alex Smith... Nolan drafted Smith and the front office decided that either both will work out this year or both will be gone. The 9ers are going to cut Smith once he heals up from surgery.

I think they decided to give Singletary a chance because other teams were sniffing around him last off season. Basically York has no idea what the fuck he is doing and figures if other teams looked at Singletary than he must be a good option. I'm sure he is taking less money too and thats also a factor.
Reply
#47

The Cowboys need to turn this thing around if I'm gonna have any hopes of another epic collapse in the playoffs!

Sin
Romo

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#48

Dallas is done.Won't be enough time for Romo to get back on the same page to make a difference.

Eagles looked decent.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

phillips will be done
when romo comes back dallas will still suck
TO is highlarious, he wants bird to fly down and paly qb
you read it here first

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#50

TO has been remarkably quiet.Its what happens when you pay someone(Attn: Eagles Owner Jeffery Lurie).

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

he will melt soon

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
11-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-28-2006, 09:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)