Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

friends of mine
#1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky8-YHN3bo0"]YouTube - Uncle Scratch's Gospel Revival - Gates of Hell[/ame]

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oKDcypjEyM"]YouTube - UNCLE SCRATCH'S GOSPEL REVIVAL HANDLE SNAKES[/ame]

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEFtkRQpu2M"]YouTube - Uncle Scratch's Gospel Revival "Repent"[/ame]

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by who
06-22-2013, 08:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post by bam
05-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-14-2009, 01:05 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 01:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)