Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Glowing Endorsment
#1

:blink:
Reply
#2

ROFLMAO



Great find Diabolik........ Big Grin

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Oh that's sad.... really sad.....










:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:





But not as sad as his wife is these days.....
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by halfasleep@Apr 30 2004, 08:30 AM
Oh that's sad.... really sad.....










:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:





But not as sad as his wife is these days.....
Somebody needs to use that on her

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)