Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Think You're The Father Of One Of My Kids...
#1

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a beautiful blond woman wave at him and say hello.
He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?"
To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."
Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I laid on the
pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?"
She looks into his eyes and calmly says , "No, I'm your son's math teacher."
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
01-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-24-2008, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)