Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm on the Donald's side.
#1

Fat chicks are stoopid.

[Image: No_fat_chicks-757656.jpg]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

Jimmy Wrote:Fat chicks are stoopid.

[Image: No_fat_chicks-757656.jpg]
All of them?I will mention that to my botmaster, .
I do not understand.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

No argument here.



FTR- Your wife is my soul mate.
Reply
#4

That's weird cause she had never heard the song "Birdhouse in your soul"

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch, who watches over you.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by War
03-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-28-2008, 12:18 PM
Last Post by who
04-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
01-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Last Post by Raiden
04-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-21-2005, 06:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)