Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The bright side of Sports
#1

Dr. Z has the Raiders ranked 32 of 32 teams. This means we can only go up. They will not finish the season as the worst team in Football. Of this I am positive.

The bright side is that if they finish as the worst team, Al Davis is likely to keel over. This has big upside.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

and the 9ers were?
Reply
#3

They will finish as the worst.They'll probably draft the QB from Ohio St. and Al Davis will outlive you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

It's not as fun to pile on when this happens.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:They will finish as the worst.They'll probably draft the QB from Ohio St. and Al Davis will outlive you.

That hurts. I think the more likely scenario is that they will aquire Kurt Warner in hopes he will revive his career in Oakland. Or Maybe Plunkett is available.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

Hey, maybe Parcells will let Bledsoe go!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Getting Art Shell back was a step in the right direction.
Reply
#8

PETER KING
Oakland (0-1) at Baltimore (1-0)

The Raiders might be the worst team in the history of the world. Fitting that Aaron Brooks is the quarterback.
Baltimore 51, Oakland 3

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I am gonna guess San Fran was 28th
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:I am gonna guess San Fran was 28th
I'm gonna guess that nobody cares.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:PETER KING
Oakland (0-1) at Baltimore (1-0)

The Raiders might be the worst team in the history of the world. Fitting that Aaron Brooks is the quarterback.
Baltimore 51, Oakland 3

That would be 3 more points than I anticipate. I would like to see 0-16 and no points scored. If you are going to be the worst, be the best at it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm gonna guess that nobody cares.


Big weekend vs the yanks eh?

How many games do you plan on taking this time?
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:Big weekend vs the yanks eh?

How many games do you plan on taking this time?
Well, "we" won't lose 5.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)