Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Admin on duty needs to PM
#21

Has anybody sorted out the guys password problem yet?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#22

snarg Wrote:some of you mod/admin types should PM bdic
it can only lead to good times

trust me on this
I don't pm. I do my shit on the bored. Hardcore!
Reply
#23

Paddy Wrote:Has anybody sorted out the guys password problem yet?



Not yet. I make them nervous
Reply
#24

bdic Wrote:Not yet. I make them nervous

what goes on in here?
Reply
#25

Banana Wrote:what goes on in here?


PM me, dawg
Reply
#26

bdic Wrote:PM me, dawg

Pm's are off. Whatcha need?
Reply
#27

bdic Wrote:Not yet. I make them nervous

Not me, baby. I chase you around on every board.
Reply
#28

Banana Wrote:Pm's are off. Whatcha need?

Thanks for the attempt

Banana has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

I'm guessing you had a stalker and turned off your PMs because of it. Close?

email me @ barrydickinson9996@hotmail.com
Reply
#29

bdic Wrote:Thanks for the attempt

Banana has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

I'm guessing you had a stalker and turned off your PMs because of it. Close?

email me @ barrydickinson9996@hotmail.com
Close enough.

I'll add you to my buddies and you can PM me. I guess admins should always be reachable by PM :$...try in 2 mins.
Reply
#30

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Not me, baby. I chase you around on every board.


Not ringing a bell. Buttspray?
Reply
#31

bdic Wrote:Not ringing a bell. Buttspray?


You give me too much credit. You'll figure things out eventually. :lol2:
Reply
#32

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You give me too much credit. You'll figure things out eventually. :lol2:


ok
Reply
#33

Paddy Wrote:Has anybody sorted out the guys password problem yet?


bdic Wrote:Not yet. I make them nervous


there is no password problem
he's lookin' for a cooperative admin to blow up the bored
i am waiting for da boss to give me the word

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#34

this place is stupid

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#35

cLaY Wrote:this place is stupid

Why the fuck you here then? Log off. Retire nic. Etc.
Reply
#36

Shenanigans Wrote:I attribute it to my lack of caring.
I have keys, although I'm not sure why.
Gimmie.

:tribal:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by who
03-25-2007, 12:45 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-04-2007, 02:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)