Portal
Forum
New Posts
Today's Posts
Search
Members
Misc
Help
Calendar
Login
Register
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Threaded Mode
I may have gotten a blow job
leucetios
Unregistered
#1
10-24-2006, 12:38 AM
last night. How do I tell for sure?
Reply
leucetios
Unregistered
#2
10-24-2006, 12:44 AM
Update: I have a cut on my penis. I think I got a bad blow job ><
Reply
Bill
Posting Freak
Posts: 3,763
Threads: 351
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
#3
10-24-2006, 03:13 PM
leucetios Wrote:
Update: I have a cut on my penis. I think I got a bad blow job ><
You should stay away from doods with braces.
http://www.shangri-la-forums.com
Find
Reply
Anhil8tor
Posting Freak
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
#4
10-24-2006, 03:21 PM
if there is a brown circle at the base of your penis..
it wasn't a blowjob
http://www.cafepress.com/insanetrain
Website
Find
Reply
ntype
Unregistered
#5
10-24-2006, 04:10 PM
I think that he stickied some fish on his dick
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10 Worst Blow Job Mistakes
asshat
4
1,068
Last Post
by
Anhil8tor
10-24-2006, 06:57 PM
I may have given a blow job
what?
12
1,238
Last Post
by
BIRD33
10-24-2006, 06:29 PM
speaking of blow jobs
Fairiedust
1
708
Last Post
by
Odysseus
10-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Clay will never have another blow job
Banana
10
1,126
Last Post
by VitaminE
09-20-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm Going To Look For a Large Dog; When I Find One I'll Blow Air In His Fucking Face
TomFoolery
1
764
Last Post
by
CT280
07-26-2005, 01:55 AM
blow up fucker!
soloca
8
1,104
Last Post
by
soloca
07-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Blow me
bdic
6
772
Last Post
by
SanDog
07-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Wanna blow up some bunnies?
Anhil8tor
4
707
Last Post
by ntype
07-05-2005, 07:33 PM
The Yankees are gonna blow away the competition this year
ClamDigger
2
753
Last Post
by ClamDigger
04-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Hawks Blow Big Lead but Beat Magic 80-79 (AP)
Sassy
0
689
Last Post
by
Sassy
02-01-2005, 07:57 AM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
General
-- General Forum
---- Welcome Newbies...
---- IT Hall Of Fame
-- Site related
Nicer shade of life
-- HC XXX Juff Juff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum