Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's for dinner?
#1

Appetizers:
Coors Light
Loratabs

Main course:
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread

Dessert:
Reisling
Reply
#2

Purple haze plus whatever the wife cooked
Reply
#3

hazey got her groove back
felicidades

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

snarg Wrote:hazey got her groove back
felicidades
Tooth.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

nail

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Last Post by lookout below
06-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Last Post by cLaY
06-28-2006, 05:54 AM
Last Post by cLaY
04-20-2006, 04:10 AM
Sunday Family Dinner
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-17-2005, 03:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)