I think it's salmon's turn, but I really just want a big-ass plate of spaghetti. But I just had that two nights ago. Pork tenderloin, perhaps?
SRO, TIA, etc.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
eat shit and die??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
chef made spagetti for lunch.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
How come you never know what to cook?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Raiden Wrote:I just like to broaden my horizons, y'know? We have a very electic bunch here from which to seek ideas.
How about a fat swordfish steak, Caesar salad, fresh fruit and garlic toast?
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Grill a beef tenderloin medium rare, make some garlic spaghetti (if you dont know how to make it, let me know....it is fucking $$$$) and toss a salad.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Raiden Wrote:I just like to broaden my horizons, y'know? We have a very electic bunch here from which to seek ideas.
were you trying for "eclectic"??
so far "eat shit and die?" is looking pretty good
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Raiden Wrote:Hey now...that's not a bad fucking idea. Thanks.
I'm going to the store shortly.
Great! Pick me up some as well. I'm hungry.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
don't forget to pick up some fresh shit whiloe at the store
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Raiden Wrote:Would you like me to send you an application to become my new sugar-mama?
Fax or email?
I will seriously consider the position.