Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Someone's been in my account.
#1

Welcome, PurpleHaze.
You last visited: 04-30-2006 at 01:31 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 53.
Pager Messages: Unread 0, Total 28

I know I was asleep last night at 1:31am. And I don't know who all has my password. Hmmm......
Reply
#2

I am hoping none of those 53 are my cock pictures.
Reply
#3

It weren't me.
Reply
#4

somehting fishy is going on here
Reply
#5

it didn't do anything. it doesn't have your log in.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:it didn't do anything. it doesn't have your log in.

Stop it!
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:Stop it!

what do you want it to stop?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:what do you want it to stop?

Stop referring to yourself as it!
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:Stop referring to yourself as it!

it does what it is told

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:it does what it is told
Flumper likes the new cLaY way of posting. He hopes you keep it up for a while.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper likes the new cLaY way of posting. He hopes you keep it up for a while.

what is this "cLaY"? it only knows it. it also doesn't like having this nickname...it's name is it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

hazey, maybe that was "board time" in sweden or sumpin
noone stole your log-in

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

I'd put my money on Mr. PH.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#14

hmmmmm
clever, she is

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

paybacksare Wrote:I'd put my money on Mr. PH.
:lol2: He's busted.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#16

nope ntype doesn't have this kind of information, so ntype didn't made it.
Reply
#17

Twasnt I.

My bet..either Mr PH or Mr PH Foolery.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#18

I'm a dumbass. 04-30-2006 at 01:31 AM would mean late Saturday night, not Sunday night.

It still wasn't me, though.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#19

somebody stole my password too.

it was tuxedo, but now it's tancho.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-21-2005, 01:53 AM
Last Post by SanDog
09-08-2005, 08:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)