Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

someone delete my account
#1

thanks, that place sucks dicks with more strenght than an industrial vacuum cleaner.
Reply
#2

No.
Reply
#3

Banana Wrote:No.

c'mon it's painful, help a dood out there to slip to the great unknown with dignity.
Reply
#4

Hmmm. No.
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:Hmmm. No.

Let's do a deal I send you two pics of what you want and you delete it.
Reply
#6

make me an offer i can't refuse

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:Let's do a deal I send you two pics of what you want and you delete it.
Your cock (1) and clay's cock (2) and you have yourself a deal.
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote:make me an offer i can't refuse
Nytype's cock (1) and clay's cock (2)...
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Your cock (1) and clay's cock (2) and you have yourself a deal.

I'll have to ask clay if it's ok, but it's for the good cause.
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Nytype's cock (1) and clay's cock (2)...

i can refuse that, without hesitation
but thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Your cock (1) and clay's cock (2) and you have yourself a deal.

check your pm's
Reply
#12

Wrong PM box fuckstick. I now have gouge my eyes outl I mean at first I was like cool a naked guy and a naked chick. Then when I looked closer it was just Clay.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Raiden
05-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Last Post by cLaY
05-01-2006, 08:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)