04-07-2006, 08:11 PM
I don't think it happened. I think it's a conspiracy. Discuss.
Vitamin E Wrote:You're fukked in the head.Start your own thread ><
leucetios Wrote:Start your own thread ><
(
Vitamin E Wrote:I cryed my eyes out last night watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition - After the Storm. If Katrina didn't happen, I just got trolled by ABC.(
Vitamin E Wrote:I cryed my eyes out last night watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition - After the Storm. If Katrina didn't happen, I just got trolled by ABC.(
Vitamin E Wrote:I cryed my eyes out last night watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition - After the Storm. If Katrina didn't happen, I just got trolled by ABC.(
.......
.......
snarg Wrote:you should get together with 8 and sandoggy and cry in a few pbr's
.......
.......
![]()
VE ....... 8 ....... SDog
snarg Wrote:you should get together with 8 and sandoggy and cry in a few pbr's
.......
.......
![]()
VE ....... 8 ....... SDog
BIRD33 Wrote:Mickelsons winning another green jacket.Tigers looking weak.
SanDog Wrote:I think his dad on the verge of death is getting to him. It could have gone the other way, given him motivation, but I think it is draining him.
Hefty is a good champion, plus a San Diego boy, so I wish him well.
BIRD33 Wrote:Tigers dad was sick last masters too.He's not out of it yet but I think he's a little distracted as well.Micklesona seems like a nice guy, a little to country club for me but the one thing I heard that was cool about him was that he bet $10000 on the Ravens back in 2000? when they won the superbowl.The ravens werent favored to even win the division so he got great odds and won $250,000.
SanDog Wrote:He has had cancer for a while now, but by all accounts he is about to die.
I remember that story about him betting on the Ravens. I hear most of these guys on the tour are pretty serious gamblers. No more so than most other regular golfers that I know, just bigger stakes....
BIRD33 Wrote:I read that caddy book by the sports illustrated guy Rick Rielly and the craziest shit was how professional gamblers take pro golfers out to their local vegas course and bet them hundreds of thousands of dollars a match.The gamblers put vaseline on the face of their club which stops the ball from hooking or slicing because the ball doesnt spin off the club face.I think most pro sports have some type of gambling problem, theres to much free time and cash involved.
Vitamin E Wrote:8 doesn't drink cheap beer. But SanDog and VitE would make excellent beer cryers.
Anhil8tor Wrote:1. see picture
SanDog Wrote:You been blowing smoke in lil' dudes ear?