Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
wgaf?
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
thanks, ray
now that i'm here, i am wondering what took me so long
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Why ???
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Exactly. i can't wait to get thrown in jail because you fucks can't hang.
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
or should I say..... Own us..... Don't make me laugh. Fucking pussies!
:fuckYou:
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Why ???
should be recruiting members for IT...
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Pong Wrote:Eh, as I'm sure you know CF talks about other boards and often posts their links. Never seen someone come in and start a membership drive. It'd probably be allowed and all the members would attack him/her.
good one
mostly they come here and kick their own asses
it is comical
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
stoney's tits are all over the place.
Posts: 375
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
What? A interweb girl showing titties? I'm there.
Sin,
UJ'er