Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If The Jackhole Who Changed My Avatar
#1

knew how much I loathe and am repelled by Carrottop, he'd NEVER have done this terrible thing to me. I am in pain.
Reply
#2

He looks like that dood that won the snow board thing. War the Flying Tomato.
Reply
#3

Disturbing...
Reply
#4

[Image: 20060213_sp01_tomato.jpg][Image: white_shaun.jpg]
[Image: 0212white.jpg]
Reply
#5

This is agonizing. Somebody help me.
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This is agonizing. Somebody help me.

you bet. gimme your login and password and I'll go to your user CP and fix it for you
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This is agonizing. Somebody help me.
After the Tomato won the snow board gold, he sent out an invite for Sasha Cohen during his interview. I heard she's been locked in her room ever since.
Reply
#8

what? Wrote:you bet. gimme your login and password and I'll go to your user CP and fix it for you


If I let you in there you'd never come out. You'd drown in cock pics.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:After the Tomato won the snow board gold, he sent out an invite for Sasha Cohen during his interview. I heard she's been locked in her room ever since.


You suck, CFer. Change my avatar. Do it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
07-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Michman
06-27-2008, 09:18 PM
Last Post by Clarissa
02-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2007, 01:45 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-22-2006, 08:05 PM
what?'s avatar
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
11-15-2006, 11:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)