Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I got a butt pic via email
#21

if i told you guys that its my butt in my wife's panties, would it ruin this thread?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#22

cLaY Wrote:Nope. I would never give that whore my email address

Please post a link to the last time I asked for your email address. Cause I've always wanted to ... you know ... send you my ass.
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Please post a link to the last time I asked for your email address. Cause I've always wanted to ... you know ... send you my ass.

Never said you did stupid. Go back to CJ, they're more your speed.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#24

cLaY Wrote:...i'm going back to TomFoolery's Palce.

$$$$

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#25

cLaY Wrote:Never said you did stupid. Go back to CJ, they're more your speed.

You've seemed to thrive there, Clayrock. You go back. I'll stay here.
Reply
#26

alright damn it, i want 4 guesses...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#27

please refrain from posting anymore blueyes thanks.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#28

banana
slurker
dora
fem

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#29

I have been totally ignored in this thread.....I will not be guessing. Please go fuck yourself.
Reply
#30

Bill Wrote:I have been totally ignored in this thread.....I will not be guessing. Please go fuck yourself.

Someone else has too.... :*>

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#31

Shadrach Wrote:banana
slurker
dora
fem

..

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#32

cLaY Wrote:Someone else has too.... :*>

it's totally Fem's....I'm no dumbass.
Reply
#33

I think it is:
1. Your wife
2. Fingernail
3. Tom
4. Pepsi
Reply
#34

fem Wrote:please refrain from posting anymore blueyes thanks.

Please go back to giving your married e-boyfriend a virtual blowjob. Pop a few of your pills first so you don't gag. Thank YOU.
Reply
#35

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Please go back to giving your married e-boyfriend a virtual blowjob. Pop a few of your pills first so you don't gag. Thank YOU.

Actually if you swallow pills without water or something you do gag ( I'm used to it so I don't gag anymore). But I can deep throat like a motherfucker, so no gagging will be happening. Thanks! !

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#36

1. clay's wife
2. fem
3. slurker
4. quint
Reply
#37

I'm gonna guess it's E's.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#38

Its my stepdaughters. Told ya I'd get around to it.

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-16-2007, 11:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)