Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Google's home page service
#1

Google's Home Page service is now in beta. I find it very useful, easy to personalize. To use it, go to:

http://www.google.com/ig

They have set up some initial content sections, but you can add anything you want via RSS and XML feeds. I've attached a screenshot of what mine looks like.

[Image: clipboard034js.jpg][/quote]
Reply
#2

I see you have Big Brother there. Are you watching? I gotta say, it has gotten quite boring except for Howie going after Busto. That unemployed basement dweller cracks me up.
I think James has a shot if he keeps the animosity between the groups up.

There used to be some killer sites with screen caps of inadvertent nude shots that showed up on the live feeds, but I have not found any this season, which sucks because the chicks this season were hotter than any other.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

bof I use google because there are no bullshit coming right now. If I need some fukken loaded "homepage" I would rather use yahoo; at least chicks use yahoo.
Reply
#4

RACK Boston Dirt Dogs...those dudes are $$$

I prefer My Yahoo.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

My home page:


about:blank
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Katy
06-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2009, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)