Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who wants me to call them an asshole?
#41

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I haven't lost one yet.

Next?

If this were Florida, we'd be recounting.
Reply
#42

blow me.
Reply
#43

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:At times delightfully incomprehensible, at others dangerously coherent.

I felt nothing. it me harder. keyword tonight is "klamath" Confusedn_ph34r:
Reply
#44

minorthreat Wrote:Go deepthroat a mixer.

definitely not your best work, MT, but at least there is now a slight smidge of smack in this thread...

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#45

TammyC Wrote:exactly.... not quite sure everyone understands that.. ahem..

This is not the internet.

STFU

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#46

Shadrach Wrote:smite me

Knows the score but can't play the game.
Reply
#47

TammyC Wrote:definitely not your best work, MT, but at least there is now a slight smidge of smack in this thread...


Go deepthroat a rhino head?
Reply
#48

leucetios Wrote:Is this anything like calling me a taxi?

Depends. When you call a taxi, do you yell "Hey you stupid cunt, gimme a ride!!"?
Reply
#49

VitaminE Wrote:Depends. When you call a taxi, do you yell "Hey you stupid cunt, gimme a ride!!"?

I only use that when calling for a limo
Reply
#50

leucetios Wrote:I only use that when calling for a limo
Oh SNAP!
Reply
#51

Banana Wrote:Oh SNAP!

don't say that ever again

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#52

leucetios Wrote:I only use that when calling for a limo

RACK!
Reply
#53

leucetios Wrote:I only use that when calling for a limo

Nice! Than it has to be.."You blind fat bitch, please get your taxi off my Ducati!!!"
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
gay masturbate | gay asshole pics
#geaeick[EPEPPOKEKKPP]
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Last Post by snarg
09-06-2008, 04:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)