Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

but everyone remembers these guys right?
#1

[Image: angmain1.jpg]
Reply
#2

**screams** That clown is fucking scary.
Reply
#3

No news is good news, unless it Gary Gnus!
Reply
#4

leudonkadonk$$dawg Wrote:No news is good news, unless it Gary Gnus!


Gary was the sh*t

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

nope

before my time
Reply
#6

8-donkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:nope

before my time

so was The Electric Company i guess to....(Mel Brooks use to be in that...always followed Sesame Street)

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

I 'member
Reply
#8

Gadonka$$Dust Wrote:so was The Electric Company i guess to....(Mel Brooks use to be in that...always followed Sesame Street)

yes
Reply
#9

Vitankadonk$E Wrote:I 'member


what can i say ...that show rocked!

[Image: electriccompany.gif]
Reply
#10

The Electric Company I never saw Sad
Reply
#11

leudonkadonk$$dawg Wrote:The Electric Company I never saw Sad


ohhh noos...i'm sorry...Confusedqueeze:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#12

Saw 'em all. Grew up on that shit. I like the Family guy episode where Peter works at the Electric Co. Classic!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)