Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Blueeyedwoman.
#1

Could I have a pic of you deepthroatin' a cucumber or something? Thanks.
Reply
#2

minorthreat Wrote:Could I have a pic of you deepthroatin' a cucumber or something? Thanks.

I only have zucchini pics. Sorry.
Reply
#3

minorthreat Wrote:Could I have a pic of you deepthroatin' a cucumber or something? Thanks.


Maybe some glasses would come in handy? SRO.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Maybe some glasses would come in handy? SRO.

Ah. I follow your meaning. When I want to look at your dick pic I should get some magnifying glasses or be disappointed. Well, disapointment is inevitable. Perhaps a microscope?
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Ah. I follow your meaning. When I want to look at your dick pic I should get some magnifying glasses or be disappointed. Well, disapointment is inevitable. Perhaps a microscope?

I'll be consulting you the next time I start one of my A+ smack threads.
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Ah. I follow your meaning. When I want to look at your dick pic I should get some magnifying glasses or be disappointed. Well, disapointment is inevitable. Perhaps a microscope?


You could, but then you'd miss the mushroom stamp to the forehead.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:I'll be consulting you the next time I start one of my A+ smack threads.


You've had an A+ smack thread?
Reply
#8

That Blueeyedwoman, she has the cure for the daily blues.
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:That Blueeyedwoman, she has the cure for the daily blues.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up, Minorbaby.

You always say that. How boring. Do something to entertain me for once.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Shut. The. Fuck. Up, Minorbaby.

You always say that. How boring. Do something to entertain me for once.


Sincerely,
Ms. "C+" at best.
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:Sincerely,
Ms. "C+" at best.

Ohhh reallyyy?? Have you read my epoch Hershey's Kisses threads? They rocked the house! Those threads freaking DEFINE this place, MinorInfant.
Reply
#12

Does your restaurant flood your salad with balsamic vinegar too? I have to ask for it on the side now.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Last Post by Paddy
10-19-2006, 05:43 AM
Last Post by AnalHamster
06-17-2006, 03:04 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-31-2006, 12:40 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-15-2006, 07:54 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-12-2006, 02:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)