Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

things are back to normal
#1

rivera saves yanks 5-2 win (sup dev?)
manny grounds out softly to second for the last out
:lol2:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

fuck you.
Reply
#3

Please move this to the "shitty overpaid sports teams" forum pealse.
:lol:
Reply
#4

i assume that would include both teams??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

><

yes.
Reply
#6

sawx fans are so easy to tweak, it is almost unfair
:lol2:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:sawx fans are so easy to tweak, it is almost unfair
:lol2:

1. Yanks.....$205,938,439

2. Sawx......$121,311,945

BIG Difference.




































3. Mets.....$104,770,139 :*>
Reply
#8

unit v. cornrows tomorrow
who ya got??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

Cornrows baby!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

K.F.C. Wrote:Please move this to the "shitty overpaid sports teams" forum pealse.
:lol:

or at least the baseball forum
Reply
#11

snarq Wrote:...finally had a bowel movement

Good for you !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#12

K.F.C. Wrote:1. Yanks.....$205,938,439

2. Sawx......$121,311,945

BIG Difference.

3. Mets.....$104,770,139 :*>


Problem is Mets play like $60,000 teams.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

Michman Wrote:Problem is Mets play like $60,000 teams.

Yeah they play like the Expos.
Reply
#14

Devious Wrote:Yeah they play like the Expos.
Who? Oh, you mean Gary Carter's team.
Yap yap yap.
You fukkers will see. Metsies will be there.
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:Cornrows baby!


:loool:

you cannot tell me with a straight face you would take cornrows over the unit

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)