Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Totally Safe for work!!! Open in front of your boss! (NSFW)
#1

[Image: yanacovagcharger146.jpg]
Reply
#2

someone got there ass kicked then

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#3

Fukker...............Sweet Pic

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

why would the boss be mad on seeing this pic??
Confusedcratch:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Damnit. I knew I shouldn't have done that.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#6

Now if we could only get the same NSFW tag on the thread I lifted the pic from.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)