Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Asshat Wrote:What the Fuck were you thinking????
are you serious,dude?
i'm not sure if i am too smart or not smart enuf to do this
i no longer have an acct at UJ
it is quite flattering to see me there, esp. since i have no desire to post there
i am thinkin biker
he has been at IT lately
i think he got permission to visit again, he was not here for awhile

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2005, 10:05 PM by
snarg.)
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
So what your theory says is that Biker, may be coming to IT and then creating trolls at UJ to keep the hate going between the two sites.
I am pretty sure that Seagull thought he was banning you when he banned Sadistic.
Wow, a double spy.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
oh, it is amazing that seagull is that stupid
wasn't he voted smartest UJ member?
(btw, biker, if i said smart UJ member, that would be oxymoronic)
i have not logged on at UJ for at least a month
the only time i go there is to check on the bonk
i would say if hitler/hummer uses the snarg slimie it is prob him, if not biker
someone could check it out, i don't care
i got banned for being a bdic/MT trool so it is not a big story to me
i wonder whose trool i am now??

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2005, 10:23 PM by
snarg.)
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Actually ...
Who fukkin cares ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Actually ...
Who fukkin cares ....
it keeps us off the streets and out of trouble
'sall good, boss

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
snarg Wrote:it keeps us off the streets and out of trouble
'sall good, boss
narg:
I know ....
But don't care ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Actually ...
Who fukkin cares ....
2nd
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance