Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Death Lists
#1

Who had Johnny???

RIP dude!!!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

i think my mom saw every single show when he was on
i remember sittin at the foot of the bed and watchin on fri nites

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

Theeeeeerreeesssss johny!!!

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#4

which johnny?
Reply
#5

anhil8tor Wrote:which johnny?

carson i believe

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#6

dont remember anyone having him

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

I take that back 8 had him.....the olny one who did I might add.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Who's list am I on??


Everybody's???

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by bam
02-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post by quint
12-08-2008, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)