Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

One of the scariest articles I've ever read
#1

:ph34r:

http://www.newscientist.com/opinion/opinte....jsp?id=ns24611
Reply
#2

holy shit. that guy's lucky to be alive.
Reply
#3

i used to play gammon with a girl from russia whose hubby died from the blast
very ugly
Sad

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

what's gammon?

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by Undeadcannibal@Aug 24 2004, 05:07 PM
what's gammon?
[snapback]65082[/snapback]


backgammon, a very good board game

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Last Post by who
01-20-2008, 07:13 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-20-2007, 07:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)