Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ass Kicking Songs
#1

I have to say, "You Don't Mess Around With Jim" is one of my favorite ass kicking songs. It doesn't have heavy guitars, or screaming angst, but it kicks ass, and has some ass kicking in it:

Quote:Originally posted by "You Don't Mess Around With Jim - excerpt"
Well out of south Alabama come a country boy
He said, "I'm looking for a man named Jim
I am a pool shootin' boy, my name is Willie McCoy
But down home they call me Slim
And I'm looking for the king of 42nd street
He's driving a drop top Cadillac
Last week he took all my money, and it may sound funny
But I've come to get my money back,"

Well a hush fell over the pool room
When Jim he come boppin' off the street
And when the cuttin' was done
The only part that wasn't bloody was the soles of the big man's feet
And he was cut in 'bout a hundred places
And he was shot in a couple more
And you better believe they sung a different kind of story
When big Jim hit the floor

Post your favorite ass kicking songs
Reply
#2

I find myself oddly liking "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels Band.
Reply
#3

"My name's Johnny
And it might be a sin
But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret
'Cause I'm the best that's ever been."

That's an awesome song too. Primus remade it pretty well with a claymation video to go with it. Saw it Spike and Mike's Twisted Animation Festival a few years back
Reply
#4

One of my favorite songs.

Asshole by Dennis Leary
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by Alienware@Jul 29 2004, 04:49 PM
I find myself oddly liking "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels Band.
That's a good one. I love that song. As for mine, I'll have to think about it.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#6

'Don't fuck with me' by LOVE/HATE
Reply
#7

I'm not a Limp Bizkit fan, but they have one song. "Break Things" or something that is great when I am in a shit mood.
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by mad_hatter@Jul 29 2004, 01:00 PM
I'm not a Limp Bizkit fan, but they have one song. "Break Things" or something that is great when I am in a shit mood.
Fucking Agreed..

I hate limp Dick but that is a great song

:fuckYou:
Reply
#9

Metallica.. Battery..actually the entire Master of Puppets album
Limp Bizkit..Break Stuff.. that's a great song
Motley Crue.. Kickstart my Heart
Kiss.. Rock n Roll All Night
Megadeth.. Peace Sells
Slayer.. Seasons in the Abyss
Slayer.. War Ensemble
Judas Priest.. Painkiller

to name a few
Reply
#10

Bulls on Parade....Rage Against the Machine
Reply
#11

Just thought of another one (it's playing now)..

Prodigy..Firestarter
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 29 2004, 12:38 PM
Bulls on Parade....Rage Against the Machine
If you had never used the evil empire cover as your avatar, I would have guessed you for an ABBA- Dancing Queen, or Culture Club - I know you miss me, kind of a guy.
Reply
#13

i got those songs from your playlist titled "Bdic ass pounding soundtrack"
Reply
#14

"hollowed ground" by hatebreed. violence makes me happy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post by Banana
04-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post by coyote
03-28-2007, 02:20 AM
Masturbation songs
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
04-11-2006, 02:04 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Bill
12-27-2005, 09:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)