Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Funniest websites
#1

Trolltrain.com and thetrolls.com are my two favorite places for smack boards.

Jaggle.nl and flabber.nl are my two favorite random crap pages.
Reply
#2

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 11:50 AM
Trolltrain.com and thetrolls.com are my two favorite places for smack boards.

Jaggle.nl and flabber.nl are my two favorite random crap pages.
Yes, I see drprocto is a member.
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by banana+Jul 21 2004, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(banana @ Jul 21 2004, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 11:50 AM
Trolltrain.com and thetrolls.com are my two favorite places for smack boards.

Jaggle.nl and flabber.nl are my two favorite random crap pages.
Yes, I see drprocto is a member. [/b][/quote]
He's not very funny. I heard talk he's gay.
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jul 21 2004, 11:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jul 21 2004, 11:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 21 2004, 12:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 11:50 AM
[b] Trolltrain.com and thetrolls.com are my two favorite places for smack boards.

Jaggle.nl and flabber.nl are my two favorite random crap pages.
Yes, I see drprocto is a member. [/b]
He's not very funny. I heard talk he's gay. [/b][/quote]
Oh. What about Jacob the Poo?
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by banana+Jul 21 2004, 01:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(banana @ Jul 21 2004, 01:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 11:53 AM
Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 21 2004, 12:52 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-VitaminE@Jul 21 2004, 11:50 AM
[b] Trolltrain.com and thetrolls.com are my two favorite places for smack boards.

Jaggle.nl and flabber.nl are my two favorite random crap pages.
Yes, I see drprocto is a member. [/b]
He's not very funny. I heard talk he's gay. [/b]
Oh. What about Jacob the Poo? [/b][/quote]
Pinnacle of shittieness!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
08-21-2008, 10:24 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-28-2007, 09:05 AM
Last Post by what?
01-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Last Post by Raiden
07-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-06-2006, 02:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)