Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

VELVET
#1

Hey Velvet, thanks for the invite! You really do like me! :wub:
Reply
#2

No she doesn't ...she likes me! Huh
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by Firemanz84@Mar 4 2004, 02:12 AM
No she doesn't ...she likes me! Huh
Oh yeah? You guys should check out my PM box. Smile
Reply
#4

Great....we already have a troll.... :o
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by Firemanz84@Mar 4 2004, 02:15 AM
Great....we already have a troll.... :o
Beautiful thing, isn't it? Big Grin
Reply
#6

You behave MT or I will show them your pms :p Wink
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Mar 3 2004, 08:43 PM
You behave MT or I will show them your pms  :p  Wink
Dairy already showed me...
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by Firemanz84+Mar 4 2004, 02:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Firemanz84 @ Mar 4 2004, 02:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-velvet@Mar 3 2004, 08:43 PM
You behave MT or I will show them your pms&nbsp; :p&nbsp; Wink
Dairy already showed me... [/b][/quote]
I'm sure. Big Grin
Reply
#9

lol
Reply
#10

Your very welcome Vinnie your one of the funnier people on UJ B)
Reply
#11

Thanks Velvet, where do i go to post a pic?
Reply
#12

Ok you click on newpost and down the bottom of your screen on the left hand side should be a things that says post link here . Either use that or use the place I put in the sticky threads up the top . Its all explained there . If you need more help just yell .
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Mar 3 2004, 07:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Mar 3 2004, 07:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Firemanz84@Mar 4 2004, 02:15 AM
Great....we already have a troll.... :o
Beautiful thing, isn't it? Big Grin [/b][/quote]
Why yes, as a matter of fact it is Big Grin Rolleyes
Reply
#14

bump

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#15

why the fuck are you bumping old shit?
Reply
#16

someome has udc's login
and pepsi's too

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

Judging by date of post, I'm guessing this is an old thread?
Reply
#18

who sows the wind collects the storm; seems to be a reasonable explanation.
Reply
#19

Firemanz84 Wrote:Great....we already have a troll.... :o

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
#20

AdotOdot4 Wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Are we still talking about Redx you stupid n00b?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-25-2011, 11:18 PM
Velvet
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by who
01-21-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post by Sunny
12-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
12-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-24-2006, 10:30 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
05-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Last Post by Bill
11-30-2005, 11:54 PM
Last Post by Charon
07-13-2005, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)