Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So--are you all awake now?
#1

Sheesh.
Reply
#2

Nah, still a bit tired.
Reply
#3

BRAVO!
Reply
#4

Okay, who did not know? I love the fucking bloody tampoon!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

you're still a cock

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Jun 24 2004, 04:58 PM
you're still a cock
I know.
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Jun 24 2004, 10:58 PM
you're still a cock

Me?
I mean, yeah, but how did you know?
You been talking to my mom again?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by SanDog+Jun 24 2004, 11:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SanDog @ Jun 24 2004, 11:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-britishlad@Jun 24 2004, 10:58 PM
you're still a cock


You been talking to my mom again? [/b][/quote]
Yes.
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Jun 24 2004, 11:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Jun 24 2004, 11:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by SanDog@Jun 24 2004, 11:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-britishlad@Jun 24 2004, 10:58 PM
[b] you're still a cock


You been talking to my mom again? [/b]
Yes. [/b][/quote]
It is nice to know I can count on you MT.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post by hoax
08-21-2005, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)