Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Meet Market
Everyone aboard, tell us a little about yourself!

I'll start......

I am 29, from Calgary, Canada, married, with no children. I work as a Psychological Assistant, dealing with people who have been injured in car accidents. (anyone need advice?) I have two cats named Jingles and Bobby. I like to play baseball, go biking, camping, golf, running, watch reality television and drink lots of beer. Smile

Next........
I am 19, from Arlington, Texas. Four months ago, my boyfriend and I bought an Apartment together. We have been together for 2 years and 3 months now, it's going great. I am a Loan Processor at a Real-Estate Law Firm. I have 5 Turtles (they are my babies). I enjoy movies, music, basketball, fishing, and running. That is when I have the time between attending College and Working. Other than those things I love watching Reality TV (no I am not copying you banana :p) Friends, and The Simpsons.

Latest News: I just bought a brand new 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier! (I'm so proud of it) :lol:
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
I am 36 year old male, single (in marriage terms anyway), have one four year old son from ex-wife and I work as an inside salesman in medium/high voltage electrical distribution. I like beer. I like pussy. I like fishing. And I like my 30 minute morning shits. Big Grin
I am 23 years old from Wichita, KS, I bought a home about a month ago and live there with my girlfriend. I work at an Engineering Consultants Firm as an Auto CAD Technician. I love music, weed, and pussy. I also enjoy 30 minute shits, but I prefer the afternoon.
I am soon to be 32 year old, married woman, from Sacramento. I have 2 kids step-daughter 8 and my son is 15, I am an office manager for a property management company. I enjoy movies, concerts, camping, and of course sex. :p
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
I am 45 years old I live in Allen a little north of Dallas, I am married for 24 years I have two sons one 23 and the youngest 18. I work for a Property Management Company the take care of a large Data Center for Bank of America. I am retired for the Navy also.
I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!

Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
[Image: big_wave.gif]

I'm 28, from just south of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I'm a software developer and avid gamer. I have a girlfriend who I have known for almost 12 years, and have dated off-and-on since that time. We have recently hooked up again (over the last 6 months) and I intend to marry her one day.

I have 2 pets, Degus, named Pinky and The Brain. I used to have a Siberian Hamster, Woody, but he died.

I don't tend to watch a lot of TV, but I do have a few shows I watch religiously. I am thoroughly addicted to 24, and have been a huge Wrestling fan for as long as I can remember. I also watch the Law and Order shows, as well as CSI. I'm not a big fan of reality TV, but I'll admit that I watch Last Comic Standing and The Joe Schmoe Show.
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.

At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian woman named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

B) :lmao:
:lmao: fermunda
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Quote:Originally posted by fermundacheese@Jun 22 2004, 12:23 PM
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.

At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian woman named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

B)  :lmao:
Good Holy Jesus :blink:
You are all gay! :dev:

ha ha Beau!
:fuckYou:
25 SWM seeking 18-40 SF that enjoys hot butt lovin' cyber style. I enjoy furry puppies, watching movies, candlelight dinners, and long walks on the beach. If you'd like to learn more or to arrange a meeting please call (663) 555-7225.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420@Jun 22 2004, 01:59 PM
25 SWM seeking 18-40 SBM that enjoys hot butt lovin' cyber style.  I enjoy furry fingers, watching movies, candle wax dripped over me, and long walks on the beach.  If you'd like to learn more or to arrange a meeting please call (663) 555-7225.
FTFY Wink
Quote:Originally posted by devious+Jun 22 2004, 07:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devious @ Jun 22 2004, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-TomFoolery_420@Jun 22 2004, 01:59 PM
25 SWM seeking 18-40 SBM that enjoys hot butt lovin' cyber style.&nbsp; I enjoy furry fingers, watching movies, candle wax dripped over me, and long walks on the beach.&nbsp; If you'd like to learn more or to arrange a meeting please call (663) 555-7225.
FTFY Wink [/b][/quote]
C-

Nice try though.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Quote:Originally posted by fermundacheese@Jun 22 2004, 06:23 PM

B)&nbsp; :lmao:
hehehe Dr. Evil. :unsure:
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Where to start, I am an 18 year old male from PA. I umm, have no idea what to say, I even bore myself.

Bye. :lame:
Quote:Originally posted by devious@Jun 22 2004, 12:38 PM
You are all gay!&nbsp; :dev:

ha ha Beau!
Good Holy Jesus :blink: It's spelled U R ALL GAY. get it right fuckstick. *SLAPS DEVIOUS* :|
Next time don't slap my ass. Homo!
Quote:Originally posted by devious@Jun 22 2004, 09:00 PM
This is not your bedroom beau and devious. :angry:
Quote:Originally posted by iamabanana+Jun 22 2004, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iamabanana @ Jun 22 2004, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-devious@Jun 22 2004, 09:00 PM
This is not your closet beau and devious. :angry: [/b][/quote]
what does that mean?